By SKYE ALEXANDER
Read or Download 10 Minute Magic Spells PDF
Similar esoteric, mystery books
May be shipped from US. fresh reproduction.
During this e-book Lobsang Rampa will inform of someone who commits suicide, precisely what occurs, and the way they need to pay off the debt that can span many lives - whenever stipulations getting more durable and more durable in the event that they fail to benefit from their error. an individual considering suicide may still learn this prior to taking such drastic motion.
Reprint version 1963 of 1889 unique first variation through Religio-Philosophical Publishing apartment of San Francisco, California.
- Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose: A Channeled Guide to Why You Are Here
- Tarot Decoder: Interpret the Symbols of the Tarot and Increase Your Understanding of the Cards
- Occult Medicine & Practical Magic
- Theosophie: Étude sur la connaissance suprasensible et la destinée humaine
- Pragmatic Magics: A Grimoire of Modern Sorcery
Additional resources for 10 Minute Magic Spells
11. Now that the will must be in darkness is its contrariety, and it conceives in itself another will to go out from the darkness again into the liberty, viz. into the nothing, and yet it cannot reach the liberty from without itself, for the desire goes outwards, and causes source and darkness; therefore the will (understand the reconceived will) must enter inwards, and yet there is no separation. 12. For in itself before the desire is the liberty, viz. the nothing, and the will may not be a nothing, for it desires to manifest in the nothing; and yet no manifestation can be effected, except only through the essence of the desire; and the more the reconceived will desires manifestation, the more strongly and eagerly the desire draws into itself, and makes in itself three forms, viz.
3. So that in the word may be understood in what the spirit has conceived, 2 either in good or evil; and with this signature he enters into another man's form, and awakens also in the other such a form in the signature; so that both forms mutually assimulate together in one form, and then there is one comprehension, one will, one spirit, and also one understanding. 4. And then secondly we understand, that the signature or form is no spirit, but the receptacle, container, or cabinet of the spirit, wherein it lies; for the signature stands in the essence, and is as a lute that liest still, and is indeed a dumb thing that is neither heard or understood; but if it be played upon, then its form is understood, in what form and tune it stands, and according to what note it is set.
Into the liberty, without the wrath of the enmity; and so it has only sharpened itself in the austere impression in Mercury, that it is a moving feeling life, and that its liberty is sharpened so that it becomes a lustre, which is, and causes a kingdom of joy in the liberty; and so understand us, that the spirit's dominion, viz. the spirit and the essence 8 do thus separate. 16. The essence remains in the impression, and becomes material; that is not God, but gold, or any other metal, according to the property of the first conception in the Sulphur, or stone, or earth, out of the desire's own peculiar property, all according to the first sude 9 or seething in Mercury; for no metal can be generated without salniter, which is the flagrat in Mercury; which also becomes material in the astringent impression, and divides itself in the separation, one part into brimstone, another into salniter, and a third into a salt sharpness; whereas yet there cannot be any corporeal essence in all these, but only the spirit of the essence; the essence proceeds wholly out of the death through mortification, which is effected in the great anguish of the impressure, where there is a dying source, which is the mercurial life, where the salnitral flagrat arises as an opening, displaying flash: For the liberty, viz.